Hello dear users here is the August Update
We are very happy to announce the NEW Block2Code Memberships
??? Membership Coming Soon
In this plan you don’t have to pay anything and you will be able to create your applications completely FREE of charge and without limitations. However, in this plan all components of the category “Monetization” have a commission of 20% in which will appear, Block2Code ads.
This plan has a cost of 4’99€ that must be paid monthly. The great advantage of this plan is that you will NOT HAVE COMMISSIONS on the ADS. The 100 % of the ads shown will be yours.
Also this will give you access to the IDE.
This is something that many users demanded and we are happy to announce it .
You can purchase it in Block2Code Console
We will create another post to talk more about this NEW feature.
Any type of membership can also get ads from Block2Code only if the Ad Unit ID is not valid or if the Ad cannot be loaded.
This will be available only for VIP membership.
Block2Code launches its own IDE. With it you will be able to create your own extensions.
New Events added to Label
- OnClick Event:
- OnLongClick Event:
An elongated design to better create your applications.
Solved a bug with Facebook Ads . Now Ads are shown properly.
Solved a bug with Firebase Auth . Follow instructions in the Firebase Auth docs.
Solved a visual bug with Videoplayer. Now displays correctly on Android 9 devices.
Solved a visual bug with Webviewer. Now displays correctly on Android 9 devices.
Solved a visual bug with YoutubePlayer. Now displays correctly on Android 9 devices.
Solved a bug with Activity Starter. Now you can use the path file://// or content:///.
Solved a visual bug in Builder extension panel. Now displays correctly.
Solved a visual bug in Applications. Now shows aligned content.
- Added new section called “Account” to manage your account
- Added new links to our services in the of the console.
- Added IDE in the Block2Code status panel.
- Added new “Membership” tab to manage your Membership.
- Allow to change email preferences, you will be able to configure which emails do you receive from us.
- Allow to delete your account and all data.
- Allow to pay memberships with Paypal and Crypto
- Improved links on the console footer.
- Fixed an issue that prevents project “Last Build” not being updated in “Projects” tab.
New Companion interface
You can download the new Companion version here: Block2Code Companion
Remember follow us on our social networks