Imei extension, With fixed Permission problem

Hi,
I had a lot of problem with this extension , Finally @kevinc123 fixed that problem few days before and it is working very well, Thank You @kevinc123 :slight_smile:, If anyone wants this extension with all fixed problem you can use from here,.
imeiExtension.aix (9,0 KB)

Credits to ColinTree, original author of the extension.

Thank You :slight_smile:

5 Likes

2 Likes

are u using mi, or oppo devices??

1 Like

In Version 6 show this error popup…

1 Like

please show screenshot of the block u r using, so that i can help you

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s Colin Tree’s IMEI extension, so you may want to ask him directly about that.

1 Like

i have asked him thats a bit older version he had, and then it was open sourse and @kevinc123 modified and redeveloped, that extension which works perfectly

2 Likes

@AS_TECHNOLOGY download the updated version from the link above given, and then first u need to ask for permission and if permission is granted then only you can access device id, for higher android version then 6.0 bt in lower version works perfectly,
For the refrence have a look at the screenshot below.
imei

3 Likes

If u directly call get device id, you have to manually give permission from app info of your app bt if u use this block, it wiill ask for permission as like this

3 Likes

Thank you @Spidy for your help, you are awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

can you please provide me the website where this extension is officially available

1 Like

official extension is outdated it wont work good, download from ta post above it is like updated

1 Like

Do you have authorization from the original developer to modify and (re)distribute his extension? :thinking:

It is Open-source and the whole bunch of codes were in github Respiratory. And I think We can Modify and re-distribute which are open source.

4 Likes

The extension is licensed under Apache license, so you just need to provide the credits to the original developer and that’s it.

2 Likes

Thank u @Ben for letting me/us know about it, now the post is updated, is it ok now?:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I think now that’s right sir :slight_smile:

1 Like