Compiling Error

When I’m Trying To Compile My App It’s Shows This Error

Block2Code is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating style xml
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Setting up Firebase
________Setup new fonts
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 1.577 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/FollowFollowers.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.FollowFollowers)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/Quizinfo.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.Quizinfo)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/NewPost.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.NewPost)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/ArticalsShayari.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.ArticalsShayari)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/News.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.News)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/Screen1.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.Screen1)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/SeePosts.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.SeePosts)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/Coins.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.Coins)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/ArticlesRead.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.ArticlesRead)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/Poll.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.Poll)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/Refer.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.Refer)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/Profile.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.Profile)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/AddShayri.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.AddShayri)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/Privacy_Policy.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.Privacy_Policy)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/Trust.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.Trust)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/Home.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.Home)
(compiling com/powerupers/tu/powerupers/SpinCoin.yail to com.powerupers.tu.powerupers.SpinCoin)
(compiling /tmp/runtime4525921799689461080.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 12.059 seconds
________Invoking DX
YAIL compiler - DX execution failed.

Please Help Me To Fix This Issue

What was the last extensión that you added to your proyect?

1 Like

No One…
Everything Is Working Fine
I Just Create A New Screen And This Happens :expressionless:

We need more info, I have send you a message with suggestions to help us to understand the problem

It’s Working Perfectly But I Decide To Update My App So Users And Me Can Take More Benefits…
So I Add A New Screen When I Completed My Work
I Complie The Apk But I Get Error…
Project Name
Powerupers
Email: (Hidden, post emails are not allowed)

Hello ! @kevinc123 @DRaGuNia Thanks For Your Help
I Found The Solution
Now My Problem Is Fixed
The Problem Is That @Block2Code Doesn’t Compile To Many Screens

1 Like

I will close the post as you said that is solved.

Thanks @Blockers_Champ